Inserts : A5 – 148mm x 210mm
RSVP : A6 – 148mm x 105mm
Thin band : 50mm height x 320mm width
Thick band : 160mm height x 320mm width
The minimum quantity per insert is 50.
There are two band options available that wrap around the Wedding Inserts:
– A slim band (5-8cm tall) with the couples name
– A wide band (14-16cm tall) with a detailed design
The band will hold all your inserts together acting as a sleeve.
The band will not arrive sealed. You can then decide to leave them open, seal them with glue/ tape or stickers.
Envelopes are available in a variety of colours.
Material : Same texture as the Wedding Invitations
Envelope Fold : Square fold
Weight : 135gsm
Personalisation is not included in the prices provided above – Please contact: [email protected] if you require any envelope printing or envelope liners.
We offer a maximum of 3 samples from our RAWhouse designs.
Please contact: [email protected] with the design names you are interested in and we can get that sent across.
1 Sample £8
2 Samples £12
3 Samples £15
This fee will not be refunded when you place an order with us.
Please note, our samples will not be edited to contain your personal details.
Colour changes – Mostly YES.
We try to design with as much flexibility as possible, however not all designs can be easily changed.
If you have your eye on a design and want the colour changed to match your theme, drop us an email and we can let you know if this is possible.
If you want to change any major elements to personalise the invite, there will be an additional design fee to cover our time.
The whole process usually takes around 2-4 weeks (design and print). If you require the Wedding Invitations sooner, we can offer an express service and they can be with you within 2 weeks.
Printing usually takes around 5-7 working days.
Yes but only if we have not started the design work.
If we have started the design work, you will be charged for the design time spent. Please let us know as soon as possible, to avoid any disappointment.
Once we send the initial PDF proof across, we offer 2 additional text changes within the quote.
What does this mean?
– You email across your wording (Format: Word document only)
– We design your Wedding Invitation and send a PDF proof across via email
– You may notice a mistake or want to change the wording (This is your first text change)
– We make all the new changes and send the PDF proof across again via email
– You spot another change (This is your second and final text change)
– We make all the final changes and send the PDF proof across again via email
– After this point, if you require any further changes, there will be an additional charge of £25
If the Wedding Invitations have not been sent to print, we can make these changes for you.
If the Wedding Invitations have been sent to print, and the printers have started the production but not printed them yet, there will be an additional fee of £50.
If they have already been printed, you will have to cover the fee for a reprint, we would not cover this additional cost as you have approved the PDF design. This applies to ALL our stationery.